Monday, December 20, 2010

My Purple Burst Acoustic Guitar

yeah! finally I have my own guitar from my own salary heheh. I just bought it last Friday 17 of December. It comes in purple and it's Acoustic-electric so the strings are soft. Well good for me coz I'm just a learner haha. So now I'm familiarizing myself to the chords just to make my fingers use to it. Hmm ok learning how to play guitar is never easy haha! Especially for me coz those people like my bestie who should be teaching me's not here, that's the sad part of being away from your hometown :( But there's 1 girl that can teach me though hehe. I hope it will turn well. Waah I really wanna learn to play it haha. And by the way Taylor Swift's my inspiration hehe. I want to play her songs. I love her songs really :) So yeah, I think that's it. I'm gonna post my new guitar here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment